Wednesday 14 May 2014

Presentation

Presentation.
For my presentation this year I wanted to keep it short and sweet. Say everything that needed to be said and that I wanted to say without boring people, because think that is the hardest thing to do during a presentation, keep the audience entertained.
Starting with introducing myself and a brief explanation of why I chose my logo, then going onto my branding and what I have done for that. I wanted to talk about how I have worked this year, and how my mind set has changed from just getting the work done, to, enjoying the work I am doing and being proud of the outcomes I have achieved. Moving onto what I am planning on doing next year, and what I want to get out of PPP. I ended a couple of the studios I have been looking at and trying to contact so that I can show what kind of studios I am interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment