Wednesday 14 May 2014

Character Design

My Avatar.
Throughout level five I have found that I really enjoy creating characters, and that clients like them too. I think that having my own character will reflect my designs well. Including this in my branding means that people will be able to see who they will be dealing with and what kind of work I produce. I think this is something that will help my work.
I started by drawing the face, I think that just a face would be enough, as I only have a short time left, and if I want to do more later I can add to it. Although I do have blue eyes and blonde hair, this avatar look very generic, I think I will need to add more tones to it and cheeks.
This looks a lot better, although I have just realised that I don't have any eyebrows, which is something I have and need in my character.
As well as eyebrows I have made my face more rounded as I have a rounder face than the original image.
Lastly I have decided to put low lights in the hair, this gives more dynamics to the avatar, and I think that it reflects me well. Having an avatar means that people will be able to see who it is, it is also something that people are likely to remember. Although I don't think that I should be using it on all of my branding, as I don't think that would be appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment