Tuesday 14 October 2014

What's Your Personality Type?

Career Track Tuesdays.
Myers Briggs Type Indicator.
  • Myers Briggs Indicator.
  • Understanding self
  • Understanding others
  • Understanding differences between people
-Team work
-Communication
-Planning
-Decision making
  • Strengths and blind spots.

Taking the Myers Briggs type indicator will allow me to find out who I am. After answering all of the questions I found out that I am ENFJ. I then did a self evaluation test which also brought me out with the result ENFJ. I agree with the outcome and I think it is pretty much spot on.

These are the two different summaries of the kind of person I am, and I think that they are really accurate for who I am. During the session we also did experiments and different examples of how different people work. I have found the session really useful as it has allowed me to see not only who I am, but also how I will deal with other people who are different and work differently to me. Not everyone is the same therefore people should be approached and learn in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment