Friday 24 October 2014

Design Manchester

Design Manchester.
I thought that I would attend design Manchester as it has many different talks from designers, it is something that will help me with my dissertation writing and will inform my practice, this will be of a massive benefit for me. To document this I decided to take pictures of some of the speakers and some of the memorable pieces of work, that will influence my design. It will also give me the opportunity to ask questions and make contact with some of these designers.


Attending Design Manchester was an amazing experience and I have learnt so much from this, being able to sit and listen to some amazing designers speak so passionately and tell their story was amazing, and will be something that I will remember. I will take a lot from these talks and it is something that I will bare in mind when producing my briefs and work this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment