|Layout for crit.|
|Mail shot and envelope.|
|Crit sheet 1|
|Crit sheet 2|
- The envelopes were too small.
- Mailing list isn't appropriate.
- Well designed, but communicate message clearer.
- Very formal.
- Thicker stock, as its too flimsy.
- Mailing list looks like a posh food menu.
- Typeface not appropriate for audience.
- Reconsider theatre theme.
- Add creativity to the envelope.
- Wax seal good but not appropriate.
The mailing list is clearly not appropriate for my audience, but the intention was to keep the typeface consistent. Although looking back now I can see that it doesn't work very well therefore I will add another typeface which suits body copy more, maybe look into what fonts magazine articles use. I would change the body copy in the mail shot and the mailing list, consider maybe the front of the envelope too. This will help effect the formality of my mailshot, so that it will appeal to my target audience.
Posters, Mail shots and Mailing list;
|Group crit, everything together as a set.|