Wednesday 1 April 2015

Glenelg Placement Day 3

Day 3.
On the third day as Peter and John from Glenelg thought that I was working on the red tag logo still I actually finished this quite soon on in the day, therefore I started to work on the presentation that they initially showed me about the statistics of the redtag. During the presentation they all kept mentioning how boring the information is and how they wanted to vamp it up. Therefore I started to go through the presentation and pick out all of the facts and statistics, also look up more about the product. I then thought that I would create an animation about the statistics of redtag and introduce this security measure to people.


After the pitch this is the redtag logo that they will be going with form the variance of the logos. This is something that I am really proud of and that they are really happy with.

These are some of the illustrator files used in the animation that I have made for animation, although I unfortunately wasn't able to get the files of the animation for my blog as they wished to pitch it to the redtag company called Amaray before I put it online. Therefore I left it with them. At the end of the day as I was finishing the animation they came over to my desk and were shocked but really happy with what I produced and were really pleased with my initiative during the day. This was more great feedback from Glenelg.

No comments:

Post a Comment