Friday 11 January 2013

Roses Research Crit

The Crit;
When going into this crit I drew up a few things that I was thinking about doing, showing which direction I was going in. I thought about doing re-branding for Roses, and maybe creating some more flavours, as my research showed that these points were Roses downfall.

Secondary Research
Primary Research
This crit helped me a lot as I could voice my ideas to a large group, who had not heard what I was doing before. I had chosen to go with Product and Packaging for my brief and thought of a few ideas of what I could do with the brief. I drew up a few mock ups of what I was thinking, but as it was a large group, this crit was more about discussing your ideas rather than showing ideas. During this crit I had to fill in the rationale sheet to establish my direction, this will give me a clear guide as to who my target audience is, what I am doing and why I am doing it.


This crit was helpful as, although there was a lot of people in my crit and not a lot of my peers gave their opinions, I still was able to get the opinions of my tutors. I also found that a lot of people were going for the obvious ways of doing this brief, and the tutors were looking for something more inventive, therefore it allowed me to see that I should be looking at doing something less obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment