Friday 21 February 2014

Research Crit

Endangered Animal Research Crit.
I decided that I was going to research into Endangered Animals for my topic as it is something that I am really interested in.
I started looking into adoption packs, information about the animals, Illustrations that have been made, and the design that has been influenced through endangered animals. This was a very informal crit, receiving feedback on my design boards, and the ideas I would like to go into when making my 16 page publication.  I have decided that I will be making a publication about the endangered animals that I have chosen and maybe some of the organisations that help them. This crit was really help as I could see what other people were doing, also people could give me feedback on my ideas, and where I could possibly take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment