Tuesday 28 May 2013

It's Up To You - Presentation

My Presentation;















Evaluation;
I am not very good at presenting, as when people look at me I go bright red, this is something that I was really nervous about, as most people were. If I were to do things differently I would have referred to my notes a bit more as I got caught up in the moment and started to forget things that were important. I missed out a lot of things that I wanted to talk about because I was nervous, I also didn't want to go over my time, and I was concerned about my presenting skills, I didn't want to look at the screen or at my notes too much as I don't think its a very good way to present.
I think that the presentation went quite well though as I made the audience laugh and interacted with them, I also didn't look at the screen or my notes a lot so that I didn't look too nervous or unprepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment